Living With Peace is Possible
Confronted by difficulty, exposed to pain, in need of direction, confused by circumstances beyond your control, or chaos living in your home are all places we can find ourselves or have found ourselves in. What do we do in those moments? Do we succumb to the season of difficulty and dreadfully await the transition into a better season? Do we ask God why me? Do we let anger, bitterness, depression, and fear overtake our minds until we fall out? NO! Instead, we must intentionally, passionately, and desperately pursue Peace in God.
Peace is so vital as we walk through this journey of life. Peace enables us evolve into what we were designed to be even during difficult moments in our lives. It helps us reach our potential despite every obstacle and challenge that is presented to hinder or halt what God is doing in our lives.
When is peace necessary? Peace is necessary when there is chaos, difficulty, and challenges. However, did you know that Peace is a blessing from God during those times? Psalm 29:11, "The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace." You have something in your utility belt, but will you use what has been made available for you?
Peace is defined : freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, and obsession, etc.; tranquility; serenity.
This month my topic is Living with Peace. I wanted to begin with just letting you know it is possible because in order to receive or be encouraged to Live with Peace, you should know that it is possible.
1. Peace is a Fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5: 22- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- Therefore, when we are filled with the fruit of the spirit, and we are walking with God, peace is possible when he rely on our Father.
2. In Living with Peace, God Protects You: Philippians 4:7- And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- As a result of Living with Peace by God, we are protected. Stress, fear, and anxiety are unhealthy. Living with Peace dismisses the effects of negative alternatives.
3. The Christian walk is by Faith. The word says in 2 Corinthians 5:7, "We walk by faith and not by sight."
- If you can believe that God wants you to live with Peace and that he makes it available for you, then you can CHOOSE to Live with Peace. 1 Peter 3:11, "They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it." Joyce Meyer stated in Worry-Free Living, "We can choose to be upset or we can choose to be at peace" (Meyer, p. 3).
Join me this month as we explore Living with Peace. It is going to be a month that impacts your life for the better. Ladies, in order for us to be the women that God has created us to be, we have to be Living with Peace. We cannot let our emotion, circumstances, or people steal what God has made available for us. Alhtough, this may seem impossible, with God all things are possible. Therefore, peace is for you!
John 16:33, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."